BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
for the aspiring food lover , party planner, crafter and whipple enthusiast

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sisters!

Sisters, Sisters,
there were never such devoted Sisters!

I smile because you are my sister,
I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!
A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost
What's the good of news if
you haven't a sister to share it?
Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers.
How do people make it through life without a sister?
A sister is a forever friend
Happy Birthday
Kelsie and Roni









6 comments:

Cynthia said...

awww . . . those are some cute pictures. Happy Birthday to both of you !!!

bonnie said...

Aww I loved that post. Sisters are the best!! Happy Birthday

CEltonMomma said...

So cute, I especially liked the pic in the matching dresses!!! Anyway that was very sweet! Happy Birthday Girls! You guys need to come party with us before Kelsie leaves!!!

Calie Wall said...

I love these girls! I wish we could celebrate our birthdays together again like last year! Happy Birthday girls!

Beka said...

what a cute post:)! Its fun how close they really are! I'm so excited too for Kelsie's missin call! how exciting for you awesome parents!

Judy said...

Your girls are so cute!!! What fun pictures. Sisters are the best!! I know they sure love each other.!!!