BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
for the aspiring food lover , party planner, crafter and whipple enthusiast

Thursday, October 15, 2009

BEFORE AND AFTER

Urban Renewal

I've been having a good time with thrift store finds and spray paint lately.

First Project: An old hanging light fixture

Finished: A candelabra, complete with cob webs


Second Project: Dining Chairs (found two at the thrift store $5.00 each)

Finished Project

Third Project: Bar stools (I already had these)

Finished Project
Watch for more Urban Renewals to come!

6 comments:

Lauri said...

I can personally attest to the CUTENESS of all of these projects. They are fabulous! Debbie...you're a genius.

bonnie said...

Oh my heck they are so cute. I will have to start checking out thrift stores.

Megan said...

Those are so cute! I LOVE the spooky candleabra, my girls would loves something like that...and the chairs and bar stools are so fun! Will you come help me with all my projects now?

everyday katie said...

I heard about your sweater and want to see that, too. "Up-cycling" is all the rage these days. I love before and after projects and yours live up...nice work.

I want to fix up an old hanging light fixture to hang in my living room. I'm thinking orange.

Cynthia said...

Love it! and you just used spray paint?? Genius.

CEltonMomma said...

I love the chairs!!!

You are too creative!