BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
for the aspiring food lover , party planner, crafter and whipple enthusiast

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More Urban Renewal

Before:
I decided that my bed room needed a little pick me up, it looked way to boring. I have been loving the Aqua color that all the decorators are using, so I added some to my room

After:
I covered all my pillows that I already
had with some coordinating prints.



Then I made pillows for my foot bench


Used the scraps for a piecework pillow for the chair


I had a great time collecting frames and mirrors from around the house (one from a thrift store), to frame the top of the wall. This was a so much fun and it only cost a few dollars for fabric.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

LOVE it! The picture frames are cool.

Lauri said...

wow, that turned out great. I'm going to have to come over and check it out.