BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
for the aspiring food lover , party planner, crafter and whipple enthusiast

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Love Is In The Air


I think I have gone into the Invitation/card making business. Not on purpose, there has just been a lot of baby and bridal activity in my area. I have had fun creating these invitations for my cute friends.  I always love a party, so it has been fun getting ready for the events. Best wishes to all of you in your new life adventures. 

Lucy's Bridal Shower

Emily's Bridal Shower
Caden's Bridal Shower
Susie's Baby Shower Invites
Valentines for the family

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

Way, way cute! Will we be seeing your designs in the greeting card aisle any time soon?

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Lucy and Holly told me they were adorable and they are right!!! Thank you for being you!

Lauri said...

I'm glad you were doing the invitations, not me. My head doesn't even think that way. They're adorable!!!

J.E. said...

Soooo cute. Debbie you are so creative. And can I tell you how much I love your post below with all the flowers? You must have a beautiful yard. It's still pretty chilly here in UT, so I loved looking at all your flower pics and dreaming of spring!

Beka said...

Gee, if i'd only known, i would have hired you instead of going crazy designing Rachel's :) Those are all so cute, i wish i had your creative brain!!

bonnie said...

Your cards are so cute. I bet everyone loved them!

Lori said...

Way cute invites! Your friends are LUCKY!