BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
for the aspiring food lover , party planner, crafter and whipple enthusiast

Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Has Sprung


I wish I could bottle the smell in our back yard and send it to everyone, it is the most amazing smell. We have 28 orange trees and they are all in bloom, there is nothing quit like it. If you want to breath it in, stop by and you can set on the back porch with me and we will enjoy it together. 
ORANGE BLOSSOMS
I love this time of year in Arizona, the weather is just right, not to hot and not to cold, the time of year that I walk every morning and enjoy all the beautiful flowers that are in bloom in our yard.

Here are some of my potted plants




PEACH TREE IN BLOOM

ROSES

HONEYSUCKLE
HIBISCUS
RENUCULA



MORE HIBISCUS

LANTANA
DAISIES
Cape Honeysuckle

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your blogs :)

everyday katie said...

Normally, I would complain that I don't get to enjoy that, but I'll be there in less than 2 weeks.

I'm happy to be there in time to smell the orange blossoms.

CEltonMomma said...

I sure wish I could come enjoy your back yard with you! It looks beautiful! Jed and I get really into gardening and flowers too. I just wish Organges would grow here!

Lori said...

Wow! Spring is really sounding good about now. What beautiful flowers!

amelia said...

I am horribly, horribly jealous. Flowers, nice weather, oranges. I need to move to AZ. And see your beautiful yard!

bonnie said...

I totally remember the smell of your orange blossoms, It smells like heaven. Your flowers are SO beautiful.

Megan said...

Can I come sit in your backyard? Or better yet, can we just move into your backyard?

Shan @ Design Gal said...

love your blog! and your garden! oh, and your haircut is super cute too!