BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
for the aspiring food lover , party planner, crafter and whipple enthusiast

Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Christmas Spirit

I love everything about the Holidays!
Especially having my family together.
Sitting on Santa's lap was a highlight of the season
We went to the light parade in Phoenix with the Hale Family.
Uncle Dave's float took a blue ribbon!






Kelsie and Niels are both home for a few weeks, 
FUN, FUN!


Here's a little Christmas home tour






I started these Christmas socking last year. 
Yeah I finally got them done and hung this year.
Merry Christmas and 
Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Beka said...

i LOVE those stockings!! and your house is beautiful as always..i'm so jealous of your creative mind:)!! Glad you had a good one!

everyday katie said...

I adore those sparkly reindeer and those stockings are to die for. Your Christmas looks right out of a catalog.

Cynthia said...

I love your house. It is always so inviting. Every little spot is pretty.
You guys had such a fun schedule through the holidays. I don't know how you keep up with everything. whew!

Lauri said...

Your home is beautiful and you have "the touch!" I need to learn how to take pictures...even your pictures look better than mine.

bonnie said...

So pretty. I love your house and all the fun seasonal hoilday decor...