BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
for the aspiring food lover , party planner, crafter and whipple enthusiast

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Homemade Style

Ben got me one of those fun digital photo frames
 and filled it full of Pics of him, they are a crack up
Align Center
Notice the tree hugger?!

Roni has become a DOMESTIC DIVA, she really got into the Christmas spirit this year, for about 2 months before Christmas she did scrapbook night every Tuesday. She made this amazing calendar for her dad for Christmas. Very impressive! 
Way to go Roni!












Roni got me all caught up in the fun of surprising someone with the perfect homemade Christmas gift. So I made a photo memory book for each of my kids.

This is the outside cover, 
they each have there own name on them of course
inside the front cover
inside pages:


























Every Wednesday night Roni got together 
with a friend for Sewing night.
She made these adorable aprons for me for Christmas
This one is reversible
Didn't she do a great job!

Tyler got in on the homemade action also, 
he did this cool frame for Roni

6 comments:

Lauri said...

I love the aprons! She really did a good job. I want to make some too. Of course everything else is awesome but I already saw it and raved about them in person:)

Cynthia said...

I didn't know your whole family was so talented. I had already seen the memory books for your kids, amazingly cute. I love Roni's creativity. And framing an album? classic.

Beka said...

You look so ADORABLE in those aprons...i think she had a hard time giving those away:)!! And i LOVE LOVE LOVE those scrapbook memory books...you should start a business scrapbooking for people and i will be your first client:) My mind just doesnt work as "cute" as yours:)

J.E. said...

We hope you guys had a wonderful christmas! It sounds like you did. I love all the home made stuff. Those aprons are the cutest!

bonnie said...

So cute I love the aprons and the calandar, you all are so creative.

amelia said...

Look how crafty you guys are! Homemade gifts are the best.