BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
for the aspiring food lover , party planner, crafter and whipple enthusiast

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Garden Gal



I have never been able to get anything to produce in a garden,
I have tried for years and had no success!
Last year I finally got serious about it and had my boys build me some above ground planters check them out here. This has been our best Garden ever!! I was out of town for a couple of days and this is what I picked when I got home, I was amazed!!


I have been eating Caprese Salad ever day


I love sunflowers and my brother told me they help keep a little shade on your garden, so I always plant a few, they make me HAPPY!!

3 comments:

Wendi said...

How fun is that and so good to eat. I think maybe next season I will give it a try. The veggies look so good. Thanks for the inspiration. That wedding was amazing. I wish I could have been there in real life, that pictures are so fun, but I am sure it was so much better in person.

JLynn said...

Everything you do is beautiful.... weddings, parties, quilts, gardens. :) Congrats on all your veggies and peaches. Your sunflowers are gorgeous too.. -Jen Noble

Marilyn said...

Your garden looks amazing! I wish I had the patience and fortitude to get out there in the heat and garden. By the way, the salad looks so yummy!