BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
for the aspiring food lover , party planner, crafter and whipple enthusiast

Monday, October 27, 2008

Roni's Mad Sewing Skills

Roni has been working on her sewing skills lately. She just finished this Tutu for part of her Halloween costume. 


















About a year and a half ago Roni made a quilt top for her bed. It has sat in the cupboard all this time, for her birthday we finally got it quilted! She loves it and everyone else is enjoying it also. 
























This week Roni made a pillow to match her quilt. She plans to make others, It looks great with her new quilt. Keep up the good work!

















7 comments:

Lauri said...

Yep, Roni has inherited her mom's mad sewing skills (even though there was very little sewing involved in the tutu). Debbie, I'm wondering why you didn't post a picture of YOU in YOUR tutu?

Cynthia said...

Roni, I want to see the whole costume.
I love the quilt. Great color combo. Do you do a lot of sewing? I didn't know.
My mad sewing skills this week consist of plain white fabric gathered on a curtain rod and hemmed. Not the most complicated job, but I'm always glad to get a project done.

Nanna said...

Roni, I bet that is going to look so pretty on your bed. And the tutu is so you. By the way your haircut is so dang cute.

Debie

Beka said...

i saw her beautiful quilt in real life last week! Its so pretty! She really did a great job, and i wish i had a machine to quilt like that! She's totally a 'little debbie', and looks more like you each time i see her, i love it!

bonnie said...

Way to go Roni, I love the colors in your quilt. Cute tutu.

bonnie said...

I just found out that Jared and Heather are in your ward, how fun. Hope all is going good for you talk to you later.

amelia said...

Dang, I am impressed! Cute quilt Roni!