BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
for the aspiring food lover , party planner, crafter and whipple enthusiast

Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Day to Give Thanks

Family, Friends,and Food
What a great day!

Recently I started a gratitude journal,
it is so rewarding, to look back on my day and reflect on all the things
I have been blessed with.
Here are some of the things mentioned at our thanksgiving table:
Family
Moms and Dads
Employment
Children
Husbands
Wives
Good Health
School
Church
Amazing weather
Having people how love us
Siblings for best friends
The Temple
Eternal Families
Good Examples
Free Country
Sports
Love

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

3 comments:

RoeH said...

Okay..next yest I get to be invited. Beautiful Thanksgiving photos. Isn't it fun to have Tday outside?

(really..i'm just kidding 'bout the invite) :)

RoeH said...

btw...comment up above came from Roeann. 'Lucy' came from world wide web security and my last cat. *sigh*

Oh ... and I screwed up and put this comment on another post.

What can I say... it's too early in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Debbie you and Garry may not remember me but i have spent the better part of 25 years trying to find you finnley i think i have found the right Whipple's
My given name was Donald Emery Durbin JR Garry if this is the right one was the young men's president for the Azusa ward Glendora Stake in 1981 if this is the right Whipple family and i think it is (Trevor was just a baby back then) please right me back this was the only way i could find to contact you me my email is Brallyradarkelf@blackfoot.net
I HOPE THIS WORKS